- Using Stereotypes in Decision Making, by Stefan N. Hoffer
- Innovators and Regulators Meet to Discuss Blockchain in DC, by Cynthia M. Gayton, Esq.
- The Enduring Legacy of Henry Manne: A Review of the 2016 Law & Economics Center Conference by Theodore A. Gebhard
- Revenue Generation from Law Enforcement—Unintended Consequences? by Stefan N. Hoffer
- Kelo v. City of New London after Ten Years — Book Review by Joel C. Mandelman
- “Even in a Knowledge-Driven Economy – Things Are Still Kings” by Cynthia M. Gayton, Esq.
- “What Does King v. Burwell Have to Do with the Antitrust Rule of Reason? A Lot” by Theodore A. Gebhard
- “Forecasting Trends in Highly Complex Systems: A Case for Humility” by Theodore A. Gebhard
- “Is Economics a Science?” by Theodore A. Gebhard
- “Economics and Transparency in Antitrust Policy” by Theodore A. Gebhard
- “The FTC’s Supreme Court Victory in N.C. Dental: A Rare Win for Both Libertarians and Regulators” by Theodore A. Gebhard
- “Amazon: Bully or Not?” by Theodore A. Gebhard